Rise up with AorusxAMD Bundle Promotion! With NEW B550 Motherboards and AMD Ryzen 3000XT Processors!
1. Purchase a Gigabyte Aorus selected B550 or X570 Motherboard bundled with the selected 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen 3, AMD Ryzen 5, AMD Ryzen 7 and AMD Ryzen 9 and get Steam Wallet Code (PHP750).
2. Purchase an Aorus Gigabyte selected Radeon RX 5000 Series Graphics Card to get Steam Wallet Code (PHP750).
3. Promo period August 21 – September 30, 2020 or until supply lasts.
4. Only Philippine purchases within the promo period is included on the promotion.
Any Qualified Aorus Gigabyte B550/X570 Motherboard Models:
Any Qualified AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Processor Models:
Any Qualified Aorus Gigabyte Radeon RX 5000 Series Graphics Card Models:
Validation of promotion is approved by following all the official promotion registration terms and conditions.
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of Philippines.
2. Purchase from an eligible reseller is required.
3. Qualifying Gigabyte Aorus based on the list above.
4. Redeem here:>>> HERE <<<
5. Redemption on AORUS event page opens until September 30th 2020.
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotional campaign ends on 30th of September 2020 or whilst free gift still available, whichever occurs first. An eligible GIGABYTE product must be purchased by the customer during the campaign period.
2. This Promotion is only open to residents of Philippines.
3. Promotion models: LISTED ABOVE
4. Offer is valid only for End-user i.e. Consumer.
5. Open-box items are not eligible for the promotion.
6. Redemption item is limited to ONE PER PERSON. Used item purchased will not qualify once the original owner has applied for the promotion. Any attempt to exceed the maximum number of application per per person, however obtained, will result in disqualification at GIGABYTE's sole discretion, and GIGABYTE will not be responsible for any such losses and damages claimed by customers.
7. In order to make a valid redemption, the customer must fill out the request form and upload a clear picture of the purchase invoice with the invoice date that qualifies for this promotion campaign period.
8. The picture of the purchase invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, invoice number and purchase date. If the picture of the purchase invoice is not clear enough, GIGABYTE may reject the customer’s redemption at its sole discretion.
9. Customer’s request will be reviewed once his/her request is complete and received by GIGABYTE. The review process will normally take 5-7 business days.
10. Once the customer’s request is approved by GIGABYTE, the gift(s) will be shipped to the address customer specified on the request form after the promo ended and will take additional 5-7 working days for the shipment.
11. For any questions occurred in GIGABYTE’s website during the redemption process, please contact GIGABYTE at the following address for assistance:https://www.gigabyte.com/my/Support/Technical-Support
12. THE LIABILITY OF GIGABYTE FOR LOSSES AND DAMAGES UNDER THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNTS PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE AFFECTED GIGABYTE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL GIGABYTE BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR THE LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS ARISING FROM THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
13. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving notice through its event website.
14. GIGABYTE reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms and conditions of this promotional campaign at any time without prior notice. Any amendment or cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be posted on our official website at GIGABYTE.COM
16. This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, the Republic of China, without giving effect to the rules of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Terms and Conditions or to its subject matter. Any dispute arising under this Terms and Conditions will be resolved exclusively in Taipei District Court in Taiwan.